Educational Services - Weekly Professional Development Events Week of 9/21/2015
Weekly professional development events, key upcoming webinars, dates, reports requirements and more.
In this issue:
- Instructional Technology
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015
- Tuesday, November 17, 2015
- Tuesday, January 12, 2016
- Tuesdy, April 19, 2016
- Math Workgroup
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015
- Tuesday, February 2, 2016
- Tuesday, April 5, 2016
- Writing Workgroup Teams
- Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - Elementary Teachers ONLY
- Thursday, October 29, 2015 - MS/Secondary Teahcers ONLY
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015 - Elementary/MS/Secondary
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - Elementary ONLY
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - MS/Secondary ONLY
- Science Workgroup
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016
- Admin Strand
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015
- Wednesday, January 13, 2016
- Wednesday, March 16, 2016
- Wednesday, April 13, 2106
Educational & Professional Development RESOURCES:
RESOURCES AND OPPORTUNITIES:
Collaborative Problem Solving: Tier I Training at the Winston Community Center on Wednesday, October 28 through Friday, October 30, 2015 sponsored by Community Health Alliance (CHA), Think:Kids and Oregon HEALTH & SCIENCE University. Click here for more information and to register.
Professional Learning Series for Mentors, Year One: The Oregon Department of Education (ODE), together with the New Teacher Center (NTC), is offering free professional development opportunities for Teacher/Principal/Administrator Mentors.
Review this informational flyer for titles, dates and locations of the upcoming workshops. This session of workshops will be held in three locations. Registration is required for the workshops: Space is limited, be sure to register soon!
Oregon Coast STEM Hub Teacher Opportunities: Click here for pre-K-12 Educator opportunities.
BISS Support: Effective Behavioral Instructional Support Systems (EBISS) districts receive funding, professional development, and technical support to implement and sustain tiered interventions for academic and behavioral supports. Click here for more informaiton.
|Professional Development Update Contract Information:|
|Analicia Nicholson, Coordinator of Educational Services, 541-957-4815 - email@example.com|
|Donna Smith, Administrative Assistant, 541-440-4754 - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Doulgas ESD Webiste for Instructional Services|