Welcome to the Douglas Education Service District!
Education Service Districts were created to provide cooperative services to school districts and support students within our region with cost-effective professional assistance. Our mission is to add value to public education so that cooperation among the districts and the ESD results in higher quality, less expensive, and more diversified services. We strive to give our districts the same types of services that a Portland, Salem or Eugene school district has access to by working together cooperatively.
As with most ESDs there are four main service areas we specialize in:
- Information Technology
- Instructional Services, Curriculum and Professional Development
- Services to children with Special Needs
- Administrative Services include, Fiscal, Printing, and Communications
Beyond our mission to serve 13 districts in Douglas County, Douglas ESD has been awarded a number of large state contracts that serve an even a larger region including:
- Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education in Douglas, Jackson, Josephine, Klamath and Lake Counties.
- State assessment Helpdesk, serving all of Middle and Southern Oregon
- South Central Early Learning Hub in Douglas, Lake, and Klamath Counties
- Oregon Technology Access Program, statewide
- Regional and Statewide Services for Students with Orthopedic Impairments, statewide
Douglas ESD Flow Chart (pdf)
We hope you find what you’re looking for on our website.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us:
541-440-4777 or firstname.lastname@example.org